A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients with activities of daily living and other healthcare needs under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. They are responsible for keeping up-to-date information about the patient’s condition, which is then relayed to the supervising nurse or the patient’s family.
Certified nursing assistant services include:
- Grooming, bathing, and feeding assistance
- Turning or repositioning patients
- Gathering supplies for the registered nurse
- Monitoring vital signs
- Answering patient calls
- Keeping of medical documents
- Cleaning rooms and bed linens
- Stocking medical supplies
- Helping with medical procedures
- Dressing wounds
- Mobility support
Experience quality service. Contact us and find out why we’re the right home health care provider for you.